this item is NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Precise, Thoughtful Instruction
Ranges from Gentle to Aerobic
Ranges from Relaxing to Strenuous
Experienced Beginner - Advanced
Vinyasa Yoga is also known
as Flow Yoga. The Vinyasa style integrates breath with movement in a
flowing sequence of yoga poses. Yoga
- Yoga matrix menu with 30 vinyasa sequences drawn from a
full spectrum of yoga practices (3.5 hours).
- Four different pre-set guided practices including Basic (30
minutes), Solar Flow 1 (90 minutes), Solar Flow 2 (90 minutes), and
Lunar Flow (45 minutes).
- Tutorial instruction in the techniques of Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
- Nine styles of sun salutations.
- Strengthening poses including core abdominals, shoulder
openers and a progressive approach to handstand and elbow stand.
- A complete set of preparation postures for backbends with
three backbend flows from basic to intermediate.
- Five movement meditations.
- Seated meditation, deep breathing practice, shoulderstand,
and reclining relaxation.
- Interviews with Shiva Rea, Angela Farmer and John Friend.
Using DVD technology, Shiva
Rea presents the first instructional DVD that guides you in creating
your own personalized Vinyasa Yoga practice. Simply select the routines
you want from an easy-to-use "yoga matrix menu," then press "play." The
routines include five-minute "tune-ups," ninety-minute "full
immersions," and everything in between.
The ambient fusion
soundtrack features Jai Uttal and others.
Contains TWO DVDs.
... NOT AVAILABLE ...
to Index of Videos, DVDs, CDs & Audio Tapes.